..::: Forum Gado-Gado :::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coba belajar bikin banner blog

2 posters

Go down

coba belajar bikin banner blog Empty coba belajar bikin banner blog

Post  welly_slone Thu 9 Oct 2008 - 17:19

Tolong dikasih masukannya yah..... specially for my master design
coba belajar bikin banner blog Mainpic01

Banner ini konsepnya blog diary..... kasih komment yah...

welly_slone
Nubie
Nubie

Jumlah posting : 6
Registration date : 09.10.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

coba belajar bikin banner blog Empty More ornament

Post  Tazz27 Thu 9 Oct 2008 - 19:26

Interesting....Is't the person that you try to make banner design like batik so much? If it is or if that match with the concept, I think that's ok. You see the plant ornament (or batik) I suggest make it smaller and give it more with randomly, i'm sure can make it more interesting. And don't be hasetate if you want make a gradation colour background. I made a rough sketch for it and I hope can make a little help.coba belajar bikin banner blog Banner13

Tazz27
Art Director
Art Director

Jumlah posting : 3

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

coba belajar bikin banner blog Empty More ornament from Tazz27

Post  welly_slone Thu 9 Oct 2008 - 19:38

Tazz27 wrote:Interesting....Is't the person that you try to make banner design like batik so much? If it is or if that match with the concept, I think that's ok. You see the plant ornament (or batik) I suggest make it smaller and give it more with randomly, i'm sure can make it more interesting. And don't be hasetate if you want make a gradation colour background. I made a rough sketch for it and I hope can make a little help.

My Master.... Thank a lot.... know i try to rebuild my banner.... likely ur concept. i hope be upgrade coz u.

welly_slone
Nubie
Nubie

Jumlah posting : 6

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

coba belajar bikin banner blog Empty Re: coba belajar bikin banner blog

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum: